We are strongly committed to safeguarding privacy. We operate under the following set of strict privacy principles: The only information we obtain is what's needed to process transactions. Unless it's already available, or falls under the F.O.I.A. that information is never released for any reason, without your prior acknowledged consent, and/or court ordered to do so.
In order to provide visitors with greater value, some of our pages may provide links to various third party websites. In no case is information or ‘cookies’ provided to the third party sites without your consent. However, keep in mind that many sites do attempt to capture visitor information when you browse those sites. Once you leave our site, we are not able to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
We may provide our visitors with a multi-tiered message board that makes sharing information with others easy. To protect your privacy when posting or replying to messages in the message board, your personal information and email is not revealed. However, remember that any information that you disclose in the message board areas can be read by all others, so exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Our website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We employ strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and is always sent via an encrypted Internet channel.
Our site gives users the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. You can be assured that we never sell, or make available your email address to anyone for any purpose, without your prior acknowledged consent, and/or legally ordered to do so. All submissions will automatically be added to our opt-in list. This site also gives users the option to remove their information from our database in order to stop receiving communications, or our service.
Terms & Conditions
1. Your Entity Account and Site. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Entity may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Entity liability. You must immediately notify Entity of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Entity will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you submit material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by any means to the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, video, software, or etc. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying, sharing, and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not damaging, pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Entity or otherwise.
3. Submissions. By submitting Content to the Entity, you grant Entity a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If submitting audio and/or video, all content is prescreened before reaching the host. 30 second max recording time or it's deleted. Use the following format only:
• First Name.
• City & State.
• Ask only 1 question.
• Be Respectful (no foul language).
• Speak Clearly (no speaker phone).
Content is selected at random with no guarantees. Your MAC and/or IP address and exact location may be revealed to us upon submission. If you delete Content, Entity will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Entity has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Entity's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Entity's reasonable opinion, violates any Entity policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Entity's sole discretion. Entity will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid. The views of the Host and/or Guests may not be in alignment with the Entity Officers, Agents, Sponsors, and /or Affiliates.
I, do hereby irrevocably consent to the recording and distribution of reproduction(s) of the Featured Guest performance as part of the media program entitled Road.FM (herein referred to as the “Program").
Guest does hereby acknowledge that Road.FM (“Producer”) is the sole owner of all rights in and to the Program, and the recording(s) thereof, as “works made for hire” pursuant to 17 USC §101, et.seq., for all purposes; and that Producer has the unfettered right, among other things, to use, exploit and distribute the Program, and Guest’s performance as embodied therein in any and all media or formats, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Any materials relating to the production and distribution of the Program (“Materials”) become property of Producer, and Producer shall have the sole and exclusive right to use, exploit and distribute such Materials, throughout the world, in perpetuity.
Nothing contained in this Guest Release shall be construed to obligate Producer to use or exploit any of the rights granted or acquired by Producer, or to make, sell, license, distribute or otherwise exploit the Program or Materials whatsoever. Guest understands and agrees that they shall receive no compensation for appearances on and participation in the Program. Guest's name and likeness may be used in advertising and promotional material for the Program. Guest agrees to share the direct program link provided by producer in a positive manner on all of their social media platforms.
Guest hereby indemnifies, releases, and discharges Producer from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the making, producing, reproducing, processing, exhibiting, distributing, publishing, transmitting by any means.
4. Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Entity the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Entity before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Entity in writing.
- Sponsorship. You understand a Sponsorship, Endorsement, and/or Donation will not influence Road.FM in any manner. You grant the use of intellectual property of your entity to be used in conjunction with the Program. By submitting a Sponsorship Application, you are NOT guaranteed acceptance. All decisions are at our discretion. There are No Refunds. A final process will be conducted to ensure both brands align synergistically.
- Merchandise. All products and merchandise are through third party vendors. Please contact them directly for all customer service related issues.
- Refund Policy. All payments are final. There are No Refunds.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Entity the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Entity reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Entity.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Entity to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free Entity services. All support will be provided in accordance with Entity standard services practices, procedures and policies.
6. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Entity has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Entity does not represent or imply that it endorses the material posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Entity disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted.
7. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Entity links, and that link to Entity. Entity does not have any control over those non-Entity websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Entity website or webpage, Entity does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Entity disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Entity websites and webpages.
8. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Entity asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Entity violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Entity in accordance with Entity's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Entity will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Entity will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Entity or others. In the case of such termination, Entity will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Entity.
9. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Entity to you any Entity or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Entity. Entity, Entity, the Entity logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Entity, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Entity or Entity's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Entity or third-party trademarks. If you appear on any Entity publications, websites, social media, or other outlets, you hereby release all rights and do so voluntarily and without compensation. All information submitted, obtained, and/or used is protected under Fair Use, and the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). All information is classified as "speculation" or "alleged" and for entertainment purposes only.
- A - Advertisements. Entity reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- B - Attribution. Entity reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at Entity,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- C - Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- D - Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities
- E - Changes. Entity reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Entity may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- F - Termination. Entity may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Entity account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Entity if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Entity's notice to you thereof; provided that, Entity can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- G - Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Entity and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Entity nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- H - Limitation of Liability. In no event will Entity, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Entity under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Entity shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- J - Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Entity, its contractors, hosts, guests, sponsors, associates, affiliates, licensors, platforms, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, for any and all reasons, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement. The hosts are no harm to themselves or anyone else, and they don’t condone violence.
- K - Signature. By Electronically Signing, you acknowledge you are legally authorized to sign on your entity's behalf. You hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the contents and are executing the same of your own free will.
10. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Entity and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Entity, or by the posting by Entity of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Tavares, FL, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Tavares, FL. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Tavares, FL, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Entity may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. All submissions grant consent.
11. ▶ Guest Release Form. If you would like to be considered as a Featured Guest Host on an episode, please complete the guest release form in its entirety. If approved, an administrator will contact you with further instructions.
12. ▶ Sponsorship Application. Do you own or are legally authorized to represent a company that offers a Product or Service, and would like to sponsor an episode(s)? Please complete the Sponsorship Application for further consideration.